Monday 12 September 2011

Collaborative Poem

Campers were inspired by the glossary developed by Paul Lyalls and the Taking Part participants. Their words and ideas have been brought together in a collaborative poem that celebrates the wonder of the wilderness.



Wild Edges


Deep dark wood


Chaotic protecting green canopy


Every Bug-Hotel is full, even the bee and bees have no room in the trees.


The wild corner of the garden where the magic begins


I feel invisible because no one is around me


Nice and quiet, away from the traffic of the city.


In a magical world of fairies and angels.


I walk through and it feels like an adventure,


The fairytales begin in the woods.


Leaf doors reveal fairies with graffiti spray cans of light


Golden sunlight through leaves


Sunshine glitters and dances on my face


I feel free because no one tells me what to do


Free as a wild cat


I discover the wonder around me


I discover all the world has to offer


I discover all the glory of the light that lights up our lives


Go fire-flies light up the way


Light and laughter is all we need


Green, green trees they give me lots of memories


Watching swishing trees by my side


The wonders of nature and how you never know enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment